This year’s Republican Party ticket featuring Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, if elected to the White House, will have fatal and catastrophic consequences for our nation, as they make President Bush’s time in office look decent by comparison. The Romney/Ryan agenda is for the following:
* Placing higher taxes on the middle and lower classes while giving the 1 percent even less taxes to pay.
* Repealing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
* Supporting a full ban on abortions without exceptions
* Planning to make the Supreme Court even more conservative than it is already
* Gutting Medicare and Social Security
*Supporting a nationwide same-sex marriage ban
* Defunding Planned Parenthood
* Reinstating “Don’t ask, don’t tell”
* Supporting endless, unnecessary wars
* Supporting the weakening of workers’ rights
* Continuing the GOP’s War on Women
If you want a wise choice for our nation’s future, I’d recommend voting the current incumbents (Obama/Biden) back into office. Remember to vote wisely and smartly on Nov. 6.